Welcome! This is the Project Overview Post. The next post will be where you should link up your announcement post. Don't forget to become a follower of this site so you can stay updated!
The Stephen King Project Overview
- This will run from January through December 2012
- Anyone can join. But you should have a blog OR an account with Goodreads, Shelfari, etc., so you can write your reviews and we can visit via the link at The Stephen King Project.
- The Project will be hosted at The Stephen King Project. Participants should link their reviews to the Linky there.
- Audiobooks count.
- E-books count.
What Are the Commitment Levels?
- A King Novice: 1 book
- A Lil Bit of King: 3 books
- A King to Balance It All: 6 books
- A King Legend: 9 books
- A King for All Seasons: 12+ books
What About the Movies?
- Hell. YEAH. Same rules from the above apply, except...
- You can mix and match but you should have more books than films in your end-of-year total tally.
What Should You Do Now?
- Write an announcement post on your blog.
- You don't have to put a list of books together in your announcement post. Or you can.
- Use one of the blog buttons from the sidebar.
- Enter the link to your announcement post here at The Stephen King Project at the appropriate post.
- Every time you write a review, enter the link to it for the appropriate month at the review site. (On the 1st of each month, a new entry will be posted at the review site, and you can link up your reviews there).
- At the end of each month, one participant from that month will be selected via random.org and will win a book from either Kathleen or I (or we may both have a book to give you). The book may or may not be King-related.
- At the end of the year, one participant from the year will win a $50 gift card!